Monday, September 10, 2012

Time

Today we've been married a month.
I know to the passerby that is hardly any time at all.  But who can judge time?  
Brother McDermed from my mission used to say, "Time is the only thing that keeps everything from happening all at once."
I personally believe Heavenly Father created time to ease this test called life for us.  He knew we couldn't handle all the hardship and growth at once, so He spread it out.  And He knew we couldn't fully appreciate the deep joys of life all in one moment, so he spaced them as well. 

But I believe somethings time doesn't touch.  Some are timeless.

I married you forever. 

This past month is just the beginning Matty G.  We've had some high highs, some low lows, and so many new chapters and experiences together.  And they will only continue everyday.
My favorite memories of the day:

The note you left on my car this morning.
Talking on the phone between jobs & school.
Seeing you 'apparate' when you came bursting in the door.  Haha. You always make me laugh.
Taking me to work.
Letting me wear your jacket because it was raining.
Dinner at Outback till we were stuffed.
Anniversary FHE.
Seeing our blessings.
And after hours of homework, laughing so hard you fell off the bed.

Life has never been better.

Happy One Month Anniversary Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment