Monday, December 16, 2013

My best friend

I love Matt because 

-he makes me want to be better

-he is always trying to put a smile on someone's face. Even if it's by doing the goofiest accent noise or face he can think of

-he sees the best in everyone. Even the people most others give up on. 

-he never judges me

-he is a wonderful father. He never complains and is always eager to spend time with and love Avery.

- our giggle fits. He can make me laugh like no one else can. 

-how much he loves the gospel. He has such a good heart and is giving his all to being his very best. 

-he's so patient. I'm a crazy girl full of emotions and tears at times, but he never gives up on me and cares enough to try and understand me.

-how good and right everything feels when I'm with him. 

-he goes to a job he doesn't love to provide for a family that he does.

-because Heavenly Father lets me see glimpses of the Matt he sees. 

Happy birthday love. I'm so grateful you picked me.

No comments:

Post a Comment