Monday, July 8, 2013

hello pennsylvania

we made it! 
after driving across the country, i headed off to girl's camp the day after we got here to help as the camp nurse.  we had a weekend get-a-way, the fourth of july holiday, and are finally settling in to good old pennsylvania. :) 
we've loved relaxing with family and getting the chance to catch up.
 we hope you had a happy fourth of july.  can you tell ours was? :) 
one of my favorite veterans and heroes.  love you pop.
 and lil' one is growing like crazy :) this is 23 weeks.  flying by!
i felt my tummy wiggle for the first time at girls camp.  it was the craziest feeling! i had just fallen asleep one night on my little cot, and what felt like a tiny baby limb shot out and my belly moved.  i couldn't believe it! now lil' wiggles every few hours.  kicking things off my belly, including matt. :) ha.

we can't wait to hold you in our arms.

1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful! And I never got a goodbye hug from you! I hope you make it out here before wiggles makes an appearance so we can get some fabulous maternity shots of you! Love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete