Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Two month aves

Eyelashes that could stab you in the face
 
Sweet smiles all day long
 Big blue eyes
Piggy snorts
Head rocking back and forth trying to take everything in but in reality taking nothing
Hair turning a reddish brown
She giggles now. But only when she's in the mood. And only a few chuckles.
Always picking the lint from her clenched fists
Chews on any fabric 
She's figured out how to use the G sound and the D sound and likes to use them as often as she can
Sittin in her Bumbo chair
Can say the word 'yeah'
Sleeps in a room all by herself, from 11 PM to 6 AM
couldn't ask for a better babe
 

2 comments:

  1. She is a doll! I love the gray socks - super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, she's so cute!!! :) Can I adopt her as my cousin? I can't wait to see her tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete