Sunday, February 24, 2013

arizona sunshine

so, these two cuties  f i n a l l y  got engaged!  and when i thought it couldn't get any better, it did.
they came up with the best plan ever.
honestly.  e v e r.
they booked me for engagement pictures and bought me a secret plane ticket.
see... kelly is my 'adopted little sister'.  and her older sister brittany has been my best friend for years.  we were roommates through college.  Britt's been on bed rest and had some scares with getting her twin baby boys here safely.
 so we surprised britt.  one of the best. days. ever.
bed rest did wonders for me. :)
it was nice to  s l o w  down.  
enjoy some sunshine.
and be with loved ones.

being away from matt made me appreciate him even more.
we mostly did a lot of chatting and beginning preparations for the little guys.
this woman is an inspiration to me.
 just being around her lifted my spirits.
and  t h i s  little guy may have turned me into a dog lover. maybe.
i miss you gals already.  what a tender mercy this was.
and i miss the arizona sunshine.  matt? can we migrate south for the winter? or spring/summer/fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment